- 3 cups canned cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Evenly divide cherry pie filling between 4 individual oven-safe ramekins or jars.
- In a medium bowl, combine, flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the crumble topping on top of each individual servings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Make these cherry crisps extra special by topping each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.