- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 medium apple (such as Braeburn, Gala or Honeycrisp), peeled, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over low heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix apple and sugar; spread in baking dish. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended; pour over apple. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
3. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/cheesy-apple-bacon-brunch/55db0fa7-ebe8-475b-af03-32d80cc26f23