1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed, softened
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 bag (14 ounces) cubed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/ 4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook and stir sausage, celery and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is hot.
3. Add cream cheese and soup; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.
4. Place stuffing mix in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture, melted butter, pepper and egg; toss lightly but thoroughly to combine.
5. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Lightly press enough stuffing mixture into each cup so that it resembles a mini muffin.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe shared from: http://jimmydean.com/recipes/mini-sausage-stuffin-muffins.aspx